Vaccine Created Disease
And Vaccine Ingredients List
Vaccines are a Poisonous Cocktail and Contain:
Mercury, Aluminum Phosphate, Formaldehyde, Human Fetal Tissue, Aspartame, Squalene,
Monkey Kidney and Lung Cells, Bovine Fetal Serum, MSG, Live Cancer Viruses.
Note: These are only a few of the poisonous toxins in Vaccines. A more comprehensive list below.
A very healthy
Dr. James Howenstines research states that the Symptoms of Vaccination Poisoning include:
- Mercury – a neurotoxin that kills brain cells and creates Severe Nervous System Damage
- Vaccine Injections can be instantly followed by Autism (1:100)
- Up to 60 % of a Child’s Immune System may be permanently destroyed by multiple vaccines
- Sudden Infant Death syndrome (SIDS) (1:500)
- Aluminum and Mercury – (The Deadliest combination) – Catalyst for major Neurological Disease
- Severe damage to the Central Nervous System causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome (Paralysis)
- Auto-immune diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Asthma) in children
- Children suffer learning disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder (1:10) and Developmental Damage
- Normal Liver Function destroyed by Aluminum
- Vaccinating immature immune systems causes the development of lifelong Allergies and Asthma
- Toxic bacteria, Neurological metal & Living Viruses create Destruction of Developing Brain Cells
- Seizures – Dementia – Memory loss – Listlessness – Severe trembling – Synergistic Toxicity
- Organ damage – Epilepsy – Blindness – Deafness – Leukemia – Cancer – Death
For a more comprehensive overview of the above symptoms by Dr. James Howenstine
For those who have not already investigated vaccine contents, the following adjuvants and ingredients have been documented:
- Acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Aluminum phosphate
- Aluminum sulfate
- Amphotericin B
- Animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
- Dog kidney, monkey kidney
- Chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
- Calf (bovine) serum
- Fetal bovine serum
- Human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
- Hydrolyzed gelatin
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Neomycin (antibiotic)
- Neomycin sulfate
- Phenol red indicator
- phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
- potassium diphosphate
- potassium monophosphate
- polymyxin B
- polysorbate 20
- polysorbate 80
- porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
- residual MRC5 proteins
- streptomycin (antibiotic)
- thimerosal (mercury)
- tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)
- VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
- Washed sheep red blood cells
Aluminum, a neurotoxin, is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and seizures.
Formaldehyde is a known cancer-causing agent commonly used to embalm corpses.
Glycerin, a tri-atomic alcohol extracted from natural fats which are putrified and decomposed, has known toxic effects including kidney, liver, and lung damage, dieresis, pronounced local tissue damage, gastrointestinal damage, death.
Neomycin and streptomycin (antibiotics) are known to case allergic reactions.
Phenol (carbolic acid is a deadly poison, a common disinfectant and dye.)
Phenyethanol is known to depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea. (FDA)
Thimerosal (a mercury derivative) is a toxic heavy metal that is not easily eliminated from the body. Metal toxicity can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.
Oil adjuvants are known to cause hypersensitivity reactions, cysts, and adjuvant arthritis.
In 2000, Congress strongly recommended that the pharmaceutical companies take the thimerosal out of vaccines (It was not mandated, simply recommended). The drug companies were not told to take the existing lots off the market. The recommendation only applied to new product lines…
Consumer goods are recalled, redesigned, or required to display warning danger labels when they contain toxic ingredients or cause accidents. When cancer causing agents are found in foods, the foods are often banned and/or a warning label must be displayed on the packages. Vaccines have a different (much lower) standard for safety.
The Health Studio Newsletter (Volume 1, Oct. 1997).
Vaccine Fillers and Ingredients
Dr. Mercola Newsletter, March 7, 2001
(NOTE: Although issued in 2001, the Mercola report remains essentially valid in terms of the numbers and types of current vaccine adjuvants and additives.
A More Comprehensive Vaccine Ingredients List
The individual components of vaccines — and their exipients, allergens and contaminants — must be considered in evaluating the safety of the vaccines themselves. Some of the ingredients are extremely toxic and have detrimental effects on human health. Examine the documentation on this page to arrive at satisfactory conclusions yourself.
View the full list and descriptions on this website
Combinations of Toxic Chemicals Bring Exponential Increases in Toxicity
It is universally recognized among toxicologists that combinations of toxic chemicals may bring exponential increases in toxicity; that is, two toxic chemicals in combination will bring a ten-fold or even a hundred-fold increase in toxicity. [21-24]
A classical example of this principle was the Schubert study  in which it was found that the amount of lead and the amount of mercury, when each was given separately, would be lethal for one percent of rats tested, would become lethal for one hundred percent of rats tested when combined.
In vaccines this principle would apply at least to mercury and aluminum, both of which are potent neurotoxins.